Happy happy weekend, everyone! I don’t know about you, but the time change last weekend really zonked me out this week, and I am so happy it’s the end of the week and that there’s a chance of taking a nap in the next couple of days. In case you’re relaxing and hanging about on the interwebs, here’s links for you:
* Dicing an onion tutorial. I always forget which way to do the initial slice. Good reminder.
* Makeup artist tricks. Some of these were actually new to me (I’ve been reading stuff like this for-like-ever).
* I love the idea of mixing herbs into floral arrangements – so pretty and I bet it smells good too.
* Grammar mugs. Love.
* This salad sounds amazing.
* In ridiculous hipster trend news.
* Look inside Sarah Jessica Parker’s house (it’s awesome) & listen to her cute interview.
* Tortoises getting it on. This isn’t quite suitable for work, but it really made me laugh & hopefully you get a kick out of it too.
Have a wonderful weekend!