Happy Weekend, and Happy Valentine’s day everyone! I hope you’re treating yourself to a little love today no matter what your relationship status. There’s just something nice about a day that celebrates love in any format & for all things pink and red and heart shaped, I think. Here’s this week’s links for your reading pleasure:
* It’s finally raining, so a reminder on how to use an umbrella.
* Change stock photos, change perceptions. Imagery is powerful people.
* The history of fancy toast. Really/seriously & so very San Francisco.
* I did not know this about coffee, cups & saucers.
* Those scandinavians are quite clever when it comes to home decor, design and bedding ideas – two duvets are better than one.
* I am obsessed with this NYC fashion photographer’s blog – she covers all the fashion shows so you do not have to wait for Vogue.
* If you’re feeling like cooking this weekend, this shrimp recipe is amazingly good. It’s my go-to for cold winter nights.
* I am totally digging ear cuffs at the moment. A little glam/a little rock and roll.
* Fashion Week looks hilarious. I want to go sometime.
* Made me laugh!
Have a great weekend, everyone!