Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Hope you’re up to something fun. I’ll be taking and making pictures. If you’re in the mood to browse the web, here’s this week’s links:
* If I taught Physics, this essay would totally get an A+.
* Being successful ain’t easy. Good list.
* Some tips for styling your engagement session in a romantic way. I also really like these tips too for a little more color/dash of prep.
* Armistead Maupin has put out another book in the Tales of the City series (one of the very best ever & an absolute must-read for any resident of San Francisco) – I must add this to my queue.
* Gack! I am never going to get into my favorite bakery now that the LA Times has written about it. Don’t forget though, you heard it here first – keep reading for breaking news. Every once in a while I’ve got some good scoop.
* Packing lunches with love – it’s the little things that make a difference. I still remember loving getting a note in my lunch as a kid.
* Matchbook Magazine’s February issue is out.
Have a good one . . .