Happy Weekend, everyone! I am a tad late with the weekend links, but better than never, I suppose. If you’re in the Bay Area, I hope you’re enjoying this amazing spring weather and elsewhere, well, you may just want to move to California (not to brag or anything). Here’s what’s caught my attention lately:
* Do you have a Starbucks name? I do – I have a few depending on my mood, but this is encouraging me to take it a little further.
* I just thought this underwater ballroom was incredibly cool.
* Applying contagion theory to social networks.
* A while ago I posted a link to a pinata cake, these pinata meringues take things to a whole new level.
* Baby cages – this is pretty nuts by today’s standards, but rather hilarious at the same time.
That’s all for now. . . .