Friends, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. This will be my last post for 2013, and it’s been a wonderful year for me, and I hope for you as well. I leave you with links & I’ll be back in 2014. xoxo
- 628 is the New San Francisco? I’m never giving up my 415 number. Wish I’d managed to hang onto my 504 one, too.
- The power of empathy. Worth a watch. Really. Especially at this time of year.
- Have you seen the Christmas Jammies video card? It’s hilarious. And I’m jealous of the PR genius that family has.
- I would like to get an embossing set. That is all.
- Are you having trouble picking a baby name? Here’s a nicely analytical way to look at the issue.
- Okay, okay, I get that snooze buttons are bad and all, but hitting it is the best part of my mornings.
- 13 things mentally strong people avoid doing. Good list. (Have I mentioned I like lists?)
- If you get engaged this holiday season, some of your friends might be thinking this. (Made me laugh.)
- Another list – 20 things we should say more often. (For the record, I would adore a surprise corn dog.)
Later peeps. (Practicing my surfer-girl meets inner-teenager).
PS – the gorgeous flowers in this post are from Fleurt Flowers in SF, one of my favorite floral shops on Sacramento Street.