Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead. Here’s links for this week:
* How to make cookie butter. (This does sound like a lot of work, but I thought it was interesting given how beyond delicious the stuff at Trader Joes is – seriously, it is that good.)
* An invisible bike helmut! If I rode a bike more than once a year, I’d so get something like this. (No more bad hair days.)
* Have you heard of Chairish? It looks like a cross between Craigslist and One Kings Lane. Color me intrigued.
* 5 things you did wrong by 9AM (a little sad that I am so guilty of snooze bar abuse).
* In twin news (’cause I am very into twin news) – unrelated dopplegangers!
* 21 facts about the movie Love Actually (it’s one of my favorites – I admit it & I just love No. 13 – such a clever way to get even).
* The San Francisco Ballet salutes the Golden Gate Bridge (I die this is so awesome!!)
* Stocking stuffer ideas for men (they can really be hard to shop for, IMHO).
* A classic, gorgeous dress.