Happy weekend, everyone! It’s Friday again (my favorite day of the week) already & I hope you have something fun planned. We’ll be shooting a wedding reception and I’m heading to a good friend’s birthday party too. It’s also the start of daylight savings, so don’t forget to set your clocks back and enjoy an extra hour of sleep. Here’s this week’s round-up of links:
* Fun graphic showing the most popular names in each state over the years.
* I have always loved that Virgin America has funny videos for the FAA-required information and they now have a new one. It’s set to music, like an episode of Glee. Suffice to say, I love it.
* Do you live in a bubble? A quiz. (I love a quiz. Takes me back to college and reading Cosmo.)
* Suzy Bishop grows up.
* Speaking of Suzy, Wes Anderson has a new movie coming out — The Grand Budapest Hotel — which I absolutely *cannot* wait to see. This news is so big, it really deserves its own post.
* If slogans were honest. (This reminds me of the old movie Crazy People where Volvo’s were branded as “boxy but good” – I drove one at the time it came out & it just made me laugh as it was so true.)
* I knew my phones started dying on purpose! Busted!
* In totally bizarre product of the month news, you can get Sweet Valley High nail art. Yep, you read that right.
* Now this is my idea of a good party.
Have a wonderful weekend, kids!