I am optimistic that this photo will be completely unremarkable in a couple of years. Happy Friday, everyone. Here’s what caught my attention this week:
* No matter what side of the political aisle you’re on, you have to get a chuckle out of the “running of the interns.”
* I just ordered this book off Amazon – I am totally into San Francisco history and this sounds like a good read.
* Put down those smartphones already, people!
* Before I started working weddings, I was a bridesmaid about 10,00 times. Katherine Heigel has nothing on me. I would have killed for any of these bridesmaid’s gifts.
* Vogue rounds up pretty wedding photos. (I like to look at these as we spend most of our time seeking inspiration from fashion mags and museums.)
* Chez Panisse is open again! Yay! One of my best friends and I always celebrate our birthdays annually in their cafe. I knew the mecca of California cuisine would reopen in quick time.
Have a great weekend, y’all . . .