* I was most certainly a dance kid. You?
* There’s a surprise sale at Elva Fields going on (love the look of her jewelry).
* If you follow me on instagram (@ellephotographs), you’ll know that I saw The Great Gatsby & I have to tell you, I thought it was truly great. It’s just visually spectacular.
* The clock is ticking on the SFMOMA’s 2-year closure and they are going out with a bang. The Winograd exhibit I mentioned a few months ago is absolutely *fantastic* – I kept meaning to go and finally made it there in the nick of time. It closes on June 2nd, which is right around the corner.
* Did you click over to our Classic Bride feature? If not, there’s no time like the present!
* Found a new blog I’m liking – A Piece of Toast – & they reviewed the Lo & Sons weekender. If I didn’t already have about 10 million weekend bags, I’d be very tempted.
* I follow some people on instagram just because they live and shoot in places I love, like Paris. One of them is Paris in Four Months & she has a round-up of other pretty instagram accounts on her blog.
Have a wonderful weekend!