It’s Friday again & time for the weekend links. I have to say, either I was too busy this week to monitor the interwebs closely or there just wasn’t as much interesting as usual, so this week’s list is going to be a bit short. Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!
* I am a huge fan of the solo vacation. Best trip I ever took was by myself to Paris. How about you?
* & the Ferry Building just keeps getting cooler (literally & figuratively – you’ve gotta check out the link to get my little pun here . . .)
* Ha! A company is making the American Psycho business card (personally, I’m not sure this is a smart branding/marketing approach for someone to buy into . . .)
* I don’t know how I’m so late to the dry shampoo party, but now that I’m here, I have to say this stuff is truly amazing. Never before in my life have I been able to rock second day hair on any day other than a Saturday or Sunday. With this stuff from Garnier, I can pull it off on a weekday! Game changing.
* Tips on apartment styling from Holly Golightly.
That’s all I got, kids. Happy trails.