Apologies for the lack of posting this week, kids. I don’t what happened. One second it was Monday and the next it was Friday. I have been reading the interwebs for you & hopefully you’ll enjoy this little collection of randomness:
* It scares me that my reaction to this collection of things you’ll have to explain to your kids one day was “no way, impossible” — I think that’s a sign of advanced age.
* I’m a fan of boutique hotels, but I’m not sure this pop-up hotel would be for me, but it’s definitely interesting and perhaps a trend slightly ahead of it’s time?
* A round-up of wartime kiss photos via A Cup of Jo. Just click. Eisenstaedt + Grand Central = perfection.
* Did you know Elsa Peretti (of Tiffany’s fame) is a real person? I didn’t. I just thought of her as a bean earring. (PS – this blog Habitually Chic is pretty cool too – a new bookmark/find of mine).
*Design Sponge published a great, comprehensive guide to SF (in case you have visitors or need some new ideas).
* This story is rad – this woman found an old telegram and tracked down the backstory. You must read it. And follow the instructions on the link – e.g. don’t jump to the end.
* Check out how SF has changed since Hitchcock filmed Vertigo here (I have a soft spot for this movie, among many others by Hitch, because my first SF apartment had the same view as Scottie.
* Another example (but v. well done) of the wonders of hair and makeup.
That’s all for now. Oh, if you’re wondering – the photo today is from a lovely family shoot we did recently. I’ll post more from that soon. Have a wonderful two days off.