Wow, kids, what a week. Mardi Gras, Valentines Day, I am ready for the weekend. Without further ado, here are this week’s links of interest:
* Excellent tips for what to wear to your engagement shoot by the Lady Grey. Seriously, she knows what she’s talking about. These would be excellent for a family shoot too. Read the article, but remember the key: coordinate, don’t match.
* Continuing the photography tip theme here this week, great tips for how to help your photographer make you happy with your wedding photos.
* This would freak me out.
* Apparently people used to be meaner than they are today (or they just took anonymous shots differently). Have you heard of vinegar valentines? (This should make non-fans of V-day happy).
* But if you like the holiday, I thought these treasure hunt ideas were rather sweet. Maybe a tad corny. But I kind of appreciate corny, myself. What can I say, I’m not gonna defend that tendency.
* One of my favorite designers, Lesley Evers opened up a retail shop, and her friend Jody tells us all about it. (Her dresses are gorgeous & wardrobe staples for me.)
Have a lovely weekend, y’all!