* Just in case you missed it, and all the coverage after the fact, here’s a link to Beyonce’s half time show. I kind of want to just be Beyonce. She’s a star.
* Apparently Mary did not go blind from Scarlett Fever! It was something else (not easily pronounceable) & I am fascinated. I *loved* the Little House books, TV show, everything about life on a prairie when I was a kid. Oh I could not get enough.
* On a similar note, I also could not get enough of Eloise at the Plaza & I was *delighted* to see a profile on Kay Thompson, her creator, in this month’s Matchbook Magazine. There’s also a super cute spread featuring Sarah Darcy, the editor & stylist for Classic Bride in there too. I heart Matchbook. This is not news to anyone who reads this blog, I know, but I’m saying it again anyway.
* It’s a good thing this woman said “yes” — pink smoke, likely jail, all in the name of love people.
* Continuing with the children’s literature theme, this is just all sorts of wrong. Anne of Green Gables is a *red head*.
* Oh I so love organizational things & am perpetually flummoxed by cords. Love this round up of ways to organize computer stuffs.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!