Happy weekend, everyone! Hope you have some fun plans in the works. Here’s what caught my eye this week in the interwebs that I thought was worth sharing:
* Considering moving to San Francisco? Check out this list of things you should know before you do. It’s worth reading if you’re just planning to visit too. (I do take a little issue with the idea that San Francisco is really into costumes. Perhaps this is because my frame of reference is New Orleans where people *really* know how to dress up. I have found SF’s efforts on that front pathetic in comparison. But, I suppose that isn’t really fair as I’m gathering that it’s not normal in most places to dress up a lot.)
* I saw this recipe for just 2 chocolate chip cookies on A Cup of Jo & thought I’d pass it along. I will confess to being very intrigued, and at the same time, not entirely convinced that it’s that much more effort to make a full batch, especially since you can freeze the dough to use later.
* This Instagram paradoy is hi-lar-ious.
* Check out my friend and fellow photog Dana’s pictures of Instanbul (as it was to Constantinople . . . anyone? get it?).
* I just love the high fashion weddings featured in Vogue; such an argument for multiple outfit and hair changes.
* You could accuse me of being a little bit obsessed with Paris. You wouldn’t be wrong. So of course, I am loving these early color photographs of the City of Light for a few reasons; they show the gorgeous city off and I love early photographic technology.
* Props and applause to Chanel.
* Interesting article about the founders of Milk and Honey (custom shoes) — I’ve been curious about this brand for a while.
* Did you see us on Classic Bride this week?