Happy weekend, everyone! It is gloriously Friday again. Here’s what caught my attention this week:
* A good reminder on what matters in a relationship (hint – it isn’t the things that annoy you) from A Cup of Jo.
* Nice job, Target! (Wish these didn’t sell out so fast).
*Some good password tips on Slate given all the hacking news this week.
*I’m loving this Mad Men inspired engagement shoot featured on Style Me Pretty’s Facebook page (you might have to be a fan to see it, but hopefully not).
* For the singletons out there, here’s the NYT’s round-up of eligible dudes in the Valley — I have to say that I’m surprised the guy who started Zappos hasn’t been snapped up, who wouldn’t want a guy who gets the importance of instant shoe delivery?!
* Do y’all watch Downton Abbey? I loved this compilation of the stars in real life.
* Has anyone been to Heirloom Cafe for dinner? I’m kind of dying to try this place out.
* Oh, last thing, the June edition of Matchbook Mag is out & as fabulous as ever — I just heart this publication.
2 thoughts on “Happy weekend!!”
I haven’t been to Heirloom Cafe yet, but another Facebook friend commented just last night on her fabulous dinner there!
I will definitely have to keep it on the list of places to try! Thanks, Maureen!