I really just don’t know where the time goes. Happy Friday everyone. This weekend I will be taking pictures, pictures and more pictures. In other words, doing exactly what I love. In case you’re up for reading the webs – here’s what caught my attention this week:
* Change your look, change your life.
* The girl on fire has a new haircut (hint – it’s short!). I like it. I just wish hair grew back fast on demand so I could play with different looks like this. I just know that I only like my own hair short for about a week after a chop.
* This holiday season, I plan to rock a big, giant poufy skirt. Just because I think it looks fun. (Not this one specifically, but it’s in the family of options).
* Speaking of the holiday, I really want a fake tree this year that’s all sparkly, shiny and has colorful ornaments on it. Like this.
* This wooden camera toy is the cutest. My nieces would so get one from me, except that they know what real cameras are like from hanging around their aunt a little too much. (They are crazy for the preview pane.)
* Clearly I am in the mood for the holidays this year because I think this is the prettiest thanksgiving table.
* My favorite tumblr account ever. Feast for the eyes.
Have a lovely weekend! xoxo -L