Happy Weekend, everyone! As much as I love going other places, I am quite happy to be home. I plan to do a lot of relaxing and catching up on my DVR recordings this weekend. As usual, here are the weekend links:
* A great primer on Hollywood Regency style as pioneered by Dorothy Draper.
* I am famous for my “french exits” and completely agree that they’re the way to go — in my opinion, once people start saying “goodbye” everyone feels permission to leave and I’d rather my parties trickle down instead of ending.
* Thinking about getting hitched? Good questions to talk to your person about.
* Cucumber sangria. Looks delicious.
* Where the hipsters are, city by city.
* I must get to the Diebenkorn exhibit at the DeYoung.
Happy long weekend, everyone!