This one barely counts as I shot it on my pocket camera (after a couple of recent events where I have been kicking myself for leaving the SLR at home, I will not be doing this again), but my lovely friend asked me to take a few shots so she had a recent photo for facebook and the like. I obliged (happily) & caught a sweet shot of her dog too.
We are so excited!! One of our favorite weddings is featured today on Classic Bride!! You should head over there immediately to see Megan & Tony’s gorgeous wedding under the Redwood Trees in Fairfax, CA. You might just decide it’s the perfect spot for your own event.
Here’s a few shots I was lucky enough to take of the absolutely as stunning as she is sweet and lovely, Maybelle Imasa-Stukuls. All of my brides-and-grooms to be, you really must check out her work — she does amazing, modern calligraphy that is *to* *die* for. She can add that perfect touch of modern romance to your events with her perfect script. I cannot gush about her enough. If you want to learn how she does it, she teaches a really fun class teaching the basics at the Makeshift Society that I highly recommend. Okay, enough talking, here’s the pics . . .
It’s Friday again & time for the weekend links. I have to say, either I was too busy this week to monitor the interwebs closely or there just wasn’t as much interesting as usual, so this week’s list is going to be a bit short. Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!
* I am a huge fan of the solo vacation. Best trip I ever took was by myself to Paris. How about you?
* & the Ferry Building just keeps getting cooler (literally & figuratively – you’ve gotta check out the link to get my little pun here . . .)
* Ha! A company is making the American Psycho business card (personally, I’m not sure this is a smart branding/marketing approach for someone to buy into . . .)
* I don’t know how I’m so late to the dry shampoo party, but now that I’m here, I have to say this stuff is truly amazing. Never before in my life have I been able to rock second day hair on any day other than a Saturday or Sunday. With this stuff from Garnier, I can pull it off on a weekday! Game changing.
* Tips on apartment styling from Holly Golightly.
That’s all I got, kids. Happy trails.
I’ve been doing a lot more portrait work lately & I love it! As those of you who came here from my website know, portraits have always been a main part of the work that I do, but it’s usually in context with other people. A bride and her groom, a family shoot, etc. I started my business because I love capturing expressions and people at their core in a beautiful way, and I have been loving doing that on an individual basis lately. These are just a few shots of some recent work – more to come . . .